- Air-conditioned living area, built-in speakers for music, 2 toilets with shower facilities, beds, ice box with ice
- Kayaking, stand-up paddle, giant water mat, pool floats etc.
List of things to bring along:
- Bring your own food and beverages
- Towels if you would like to use the shower facilities
- Do mention if you need more life jackets for kids
- Carry rain jackets and umbrellas in case of a light drizzle
- Wear aqua shoes / booties / covered shoes as your feet will get muddy, wet and sandy on islands
Embarkation Point: One Degree 15 Marina Sentosa Cove
Experienced guides will impart you with knowledge of simple marine biology so everyone can gain an insight into how the different biotopes on our shores work hand in hand in a coherent ecosystem
Located south of Singapore it is uninhabited and boasts the cleanest, more serene, and longest stretch of white sand beach in Singapore. It is your secluded getaway from the busy city. Enjoy the rest of the day sunbathing on the decks taking in the beautiful views of the lagoon.
As we head back to the marina, we will sail by the Singapore Skyline for pictures. It's the best way to see the Singapore Skyline!
For details of the yacht, please click on Yacht Mikanna